1.04.2014

Toy Photography Anyone?

I'm not really a photographer. I admit that I'm such a noob when it comes to right gadgets and gears and the technicalities the world of Photography brings.

But I do love shooting objects and people. I love capturing images of various sorts.

I am not a Photographer. I am a Photo Enthusiast.

Yep, that's the word I 'coined' way back in highschool since I love taking pictures of various people and events. Even self-shots I do them way back the word 'selfie' became a hit.

 I love portrait and landscape shots of nature and still objects. They're way easier than handling shots of people since I do not process or manipulate my shots.

Recently, I've been trying to get back to photography as I was way back then.

I was trying to learn to shoot nicely again.

And yesterday and today, I had the perfect models. my newly-bought toys from a Japan Surplus shop.

Interesting because they're somewhat related to my otaku world since I am recently starting to build up my otaku shrine.

As I tell you, I am no professional, I am just an enthusiast, a hobbyist. So please do go easy to me. Oke?

Here are my shots taken yesterday and today:







For more updates on this hobby of mine, you may visit my Facebook Page and click Albums under the Photos tab. I'll be uploading them there so stay tuned. ^_^