4.03.2012

Weekend Well-spent

I got to spend my weekend outside my house. It was a well-spent one, having able to attend 2 different activities on 2 different days.

Saturday, March 31, I was about to go to Alodia Gosiengfiao's birthday bash event in SM North EDSA but due to some circumstances I wasn't allowed by my parents. But then, an opportunity opened: I won some tickets to a foreign act concert in the same venue where I was supposed to be. Unlucky for me, I wasn't able to drop by there. I will blog about the concert separately.

Sunday, April 1, I spent it with some elderly folks of Hospicio de San Jose in Manila. It was my first time there and I was so glad to be part of those who made these forgotten folks of ours happy somehow. I will blog about it also separately, with pictures and stuff.

After that outreach program, I was able to get a new phone! Thanks to my network provided who gave me a stylish Samsung Galaxy Y, thou we weren't able to name the subscription under mine. Still have to wait another 2 more years to have it changed. But still, 2 years is a short period of time. For now, even thou I'm heart-broken with the iPhone4s plan, I will enjoy to the max my new Android phone. Thanks Smart!

I just need some time to gather the thoughts and finish uploading the pics for the 2 events [by which I haven't started yet]. Give me some time to update them before Maundy Thrusday.

Blessed Holy Tuesday to all, from the Philippines.