4.24.2012

Instagram Fixed Bugs on Samsung Galaxy Y

In my previous post related to this matter, Instagram did release a statement that they took notice of the fact that Samsung Galaxy Y users had bugs upon using the app for photo-sharing. If I'm not mistaken, it has been 2 week since the last update on their side related to the phone.

Then come yesterday. I visited the Play Store for my phone [yes, mine is Samsung Galaxy Y] and upon entering the app store, a huge banner for Instagram appeared! I checked it out if it's DLable on my phone, installed it, and the rest is history!

Here's what Instagram got to say about the updates:


On 18 April, version 1.0.5 of Instagram for Android 
was released in the Google Play store. You can download the latest version here.

  • Added Support For Galaxy Y (GT-S5360)
  • Bug Fixes For Some Froyo Devices



Thanks to the wonderful team of Instagram, more users can now enjoy this free app. Start capturing gerat photos now! ;)

Do follow me on intagram: @angelienajolly hihihi ^^