2.20.2012

Join Vina and Asian Vogue's Online Promo



I know you want these babies as much as I would. So why not join my good friend Vina Yabut and Asian Vogue's Online Promo by simply following these instructions:


1. Follow Vina's blog through GFC or Bloglovin'
2. Like Asian Vogue on Facebook
3. Follow Vina and Asian Vogue on twitter
4. Put this as your twitter status "I want to win GC from @asianvogueshop at @vinayabut 's blog vinayabut.blogspot.com" 
5. Put this as your facebook status: "I want to win GC from @Asian Vogue at Vina Yabut's blog http://vinayabut.blogspot.com/2012/02/asian-vogue-x-big-blog-theory.html".
Don't forget to tag Asian Vogue! 
6. Leave a comment with your Name, e-mail, GFC, FB and twitter name and post 
BONUS ENTRY if you blog about this post on your Tumblr/Blogspot, etc. on Vina's blog post.


So what are you waiting for? Join now!

Just remember that the announcement of winner for this giveaway will be on March 5, 2012.