12.31.2013

The Last Post for 2013 [Or So I Assume]

Eight hours and 15 minutes to go before we say goodbye to 2013 and welcome the year that is 2014.

But somewhere inside me I'm not happy.

I'm not in the festive mood.

And I don't know why.

Maybe because I'm at work right now and not at home, unlike the previous years?

Maybe because I got lots of things to do yet I haven't started anything?

Maybe because... ugh. I'm just making excuses.

Outside of my office there'll be a New Year Countdown that will happen tonight yet I won't be able to even have a glimpse of it since after staying in the office I'll be flying away to Bulacan. I have to ride the bus before it gets too dark.

And before the firecracker-happy people starts their much-awaited moment.

Oh well, I should start looking for myself again before I welcome the new year with a gloomy face.