1.17.2012

Day 1 of My 22 Bizarre Wishes for my 22nd Birthday :D

today marks the 22nd day before my birthday...

for those who doesn't know when it'll be, it's on the 7th of february...

a week before the valentine's...

2 days before the Day of Mandaluyong City

3 days before the birthday of kim soo young [of girls' generation]...

4 days before the National Foundation Day of Japan...

...'nuff with those dates :D

and to just commemorate my birth [whut?] i decided to post 22 most bizarre [but may come true] wishes for my 22nd birthday...

and to start it, i want to wish for this thing...

1st Wish:

TO BE ABLE TO OVERCOME MY FEAR AND PRESSURE ON THE FORTHCOMING CPA BOARD EXAMS ON MAY...

well, this may sound so simple instead of being a bizarre one but i really do have this doubt in me...

i am not confident that i will pass the board, hence, the fear and pressure that i feel since days ago...

this will be my first wish... a top wish. :D