9.27.2011

first day of work...

awhile ago i started my work. it's my first, excluding my on-the-job training held last jan-feb.

i am an accounting clerk in ISCI, a corporation owned by the Tantongcos of Rustan's Group.

i was assigned to the accounts payable department and we're responsible for all the payments done by the company.

first day tasks are somehow manageable to do. and my direct superiors [ms. cha and sir richard] are so accommodating and entertaining to my questions that i don't have any hard time doing my tasks.

and also i got to have my own table. yey! XD

too bad i wasn't able to take a pic of it. i'll try tomorrow... :D

so far this day is good. i hope this'll continue until God-knows-when :)

thank you Lord for this. :)


♥ ~a secret makes a woman, woman.~ ♥
...we too are stardust...