7.15.2011

you don't know what i'm capable of...

don't test me... i'm almost full of your foolishness and selfishness...

have you thought of me as a young adult or still as a child?

I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING, WHERE I AM GOING, WHO I AM WITH... SO SHUT THE F*** UP!

i am not used to bad words but because of you, YES YOU, i now know how to use them in my mind...

THANK YOU FOR BRINGING THE HELL OUT OF ME...

i tell you. don't try me. you don't know who i am really am and what i can do especially now that i am almost done with these days...

you know why i want to get a job so much now? it is to get the hell out of here... BECAUSE I AM SO MUCH TIRED OF YOU!

you don't know how to listen nor to mind what i feel... you just want to listen to your S***...

but i am sorry. i am not a typical good daughter. WHY? BECAUSE I HAVE ONE LIFE TO LIVE AND I WANT NO REGRETS ON IT...

so pissed off...

♥ ~a secret makes a woman, woman.~ ♥
...we too are stardust...