10.10.2009

happiness! ^o^

currently listening to: Sarang Eh Bba Ji Da (from Goong OST 2)

mood: My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods) happiness!

come on people let's celebrate. woohoo!

the 3rd year first term's officially over with the releasing of our grades.

ooohhh. i love my grades. i really really do. mwah mwah! ^*^ ^*^ ^*^

i'm ranting like this because yesterday was my last day of tests. i was like "what will happen to my grades" and all... good thing that i have faith in God and in myself that i can overcome those freaking examinations... although i did something to make God sad. :(

sooo here's the copy of my current grades in my mapua account. i only access this one in times like these though, hehe. :D


Course
Section
Grade
Completion
ACT124
AY01
1.50
BIO10
AC1
2.50
IT132-1
AY01
1.75
IT132-1L
AY01
1.50
TAX001
AY01
2.00

Weighted Average: 1.833


let's party! let's go out. haha! as if i can do those things. hahaha...

oh wel towel, so much for that.

i nearly forgot to tell that inspite of being in a "bloggy" mode these past few days i found myself lazy to do so. nothing new anyways. hahaha! :D

'till here. jaa ne. ^^